The Highway Code 2022 (PDF)
The Highway Code – Updated March 2022 with the new mobile phone laws.
We are licensed by the DVSA to reproduce the Highway code so the copy you receive from us holds exactly the same information as the official version.
Although the code itself is not law, there are many regulations within it which are enforceable by the law. Everyone who uses the road has a duty of care towards others, and knowledge of its contents can help us keep safe on the roads. It’s an indispensable tool for all drivers and riders, and not just for those who are preparing to take a test.
See description below for more info…
The Highway Code contains the rules & regulations for all road users. This PDF book version has all the latest 2022 updates including:
- Hierarchy of Road Users
- Rules for pedestrians
- Users of powered wheelchairs & mobility scooters
- Rules about animals
- Rules for cyclists
- Rules for motorcyclists
- Rules for drivers and motorcyclists
- General rules, and advice for all drivers and riders
- Road users requiring extra care
- Waiting and parking
- Breakdowns and incidents
- Road works, level crossings and tramways
Plus lots of extra information with annexes for:
- You and your bicycle
- Motorcycle licence requirements
- Vehicle documentation and learner drivers
- The road user and the law
- Vehicle maintenance, safety and security
- First aid on the road
- Safety code for new drivers
This PDF is immediately downloadable from a link that will be sent to you via email.