Learning to Drive – The Learner Driver’s Manual
Learning to Drive – The learner Driver’s Manual gives you all the skills you need for success!
The book covers the basics of driving lessons from the beginning; moving off and stopping, changing gears, junction work and manoeuvres, all the way up to and beyond the standard required to pass the driving test.
See description below for more info…
Also available in:
- Amazon Books for Kindle
- Apple Books (coming soon!)
- Downloadable PDF (coming soon!)
If you’re learning to drive, this book will give you all the skills you need for driving test success! It’s packed full of useful information and all the more tricky points are fully illustrated with clear diagrams.
The Learner Driver’s Manual is a comprehensive guide to help you not only gain your driving licence; but to serve as a handy reference to help keep you safe and on the right side of the law throughout your driving career.
It will help you become a better and more confident driver, with tips on how to develop your skills and improve your planning and anticipation.
It also includes lessons on motorway driving which you can practise with your instructor. Or use it as a reference for yourself once you have ditched those ‘L’ plates.
Before we Begin
Before you get behind the wheel of a car on a public road, you must be sure of several things:
- You have a category B provisional licence – the easiest way to get one is to apply online. If you’ve a full licence in another category, that may also act as a provisional for category B
- Your eyesight must be up to standard (can you read a car number plate from a minimum of 20 metres away?). However I would recommend a full eyesight check.
- The car is insured to be driven by you
- The vehicle is in roadworthy condition; it’s taxed and has an MOT certificate if necessary
- Anyone sat beside you must be over 21 years old, and must have held a full category B driving licence for at least 3 years
- ‘L’ plates must be clearly displayed to the front and rear of the vehicle (but NOT stuck in the windows where they may restrict your view!)
Practise & Revise
Once you’re ready, you can use you can use The Learner Driver’s Manual to learn with a friend or relative; or to reinforce and revise the lessons you receive from your driving instructor. Whichever way you use it, it will help you to become much more than a learner driver.
Paperback book orders are fulfilled by Amazon and are normally despatched between 5 – 7 days.