Learning to Drive? You need The Learner Driver’s Manual – The essential guide for all learner drivers.
Gain confidence and ace your driving test with this comprehensive guide packed full of useful information for the new driver.
In this book, you will find:
- A step-by-step guide to help you pass your driving test with flying colours
- Important information to ensure you are fully prepared before getting behind the wheel
- Tips and techniques to improve your driving skills and confidence
- Clear diagrams to help explain tricky situations
- Lessons on motorway driving for real-world experience
The Learner Driver’s Manual is a comprehensive guide to help you not only gain your driving licence; but to serve as a handy reference to help keep you safe and on the right side of the law throughout your driving career.
Using this book you can:
- Become a better and more confident driver with tips on developing skills and improving planning and anticipation
- Learn with a friend or relative, or use it to reinforce and revise lessons from your driving instructor
Whichever way you use it, it will help you to become much more than a learner driver.
To further help you prepare for your driving test, we would also strongly recommend reading ‘The Driving Test & How to Pass.’ This has been written by someone who has worked both as a driving instructor and driving examiner for many years. Don knows the system inside out: and will guide you through the whole process. There is advice on how best to book your driving test, what to expect on the day; and he guides you through everything you need to aim for and what you need to avoid. It’s the very best way to achieve that first time pass.
|Also Available In:
|The Learning to Drive Series:
Click the book to look inside or download a sample!