Get ready for your driving test with The Learner Drivers’ Logbook.
This fantastic aid for learner drivers is a progress and appointment record, driving test tips reference, and notebook all in one! There are also pages where you can write down your lesson appointment times; as well as the date and time of your driving test!
This book provides:
- an easy way to monitor your progress
- helpful driving test tips
- Highway Code references
- a structured approach to reach driving independence
This is how it works:
- The first stage of training is when you start a new topic and carry this out with help from your instructor.
- Stage two, is when you can carry out this new skill yourself after being prompted by your instructor.
- At stage three, you should be acting by yourself and only need occasional reminders.
- Stage four is reached when you can carry out the skill without the need of guidance or prompting.
This will give you a handy guide to help you decide whether or not you have reached your goal in each area. It is only when you reach stage four in all aspects of the driving test syllabus that you can answer the question; “How do I know when I’m ready for the driving test?”
Get Driving Test Ready
The Learner Drivers Logbook will help you take a structured approach to your driving lessons; and enable you to track your progress as you prepare to take your test.
It also makes a great gift for anyone who is taking driving lessons.
To further help you prepare for your driving test, we would also strongly recommend reading ‘The Driving Test & How to Pass.’ This has been written by someone who has worked both as a driving instructor and driving examiner for many years. Don knows the system inside out: and will guide you through the whole process. There is advice on how best to book your driving test, what to expect on the day; and he guides you through everything you need to aim for and what you need to avoid. It’s the very best way to achieve that first time pass.
|The Learning to Drive Series:
Click the book to look inside or download a sample!